Tuesday 23 June 2015

Choir

On Friday at choir we sang lots of songs. We were mostly singing songs from the music festival booklet. One of the songs we sang was the Mexican wave and slice of heaven. I couldn't sing very well because my throat hurt. I enjoy doing choir because Miss Harris and Mr McCallum makes it fun. I can't wait until the music festival because I remember going a few years ago and it was really fun. After choir we did my discovery.I enjoy choir because we get to sing fun songs and have fun.I like our warm ups because we get to jump around.I don't really like singing but Miss Hariss makes it fun.I like performing choir in assembly.I am really excited for this Tuesday because we are performing at the year 7/8 open night.I am also performing Kapa Haka.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your Choir writing good luck for your year 7/8 open night

    ReplyDelete