Wednesday 30 March 2016

P.E Striking and Fielding

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.


My Strengths

My strengths are, I can cup/ reverse cup my hands when I need to catch the ball, or when the ball is coming towards me.


The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were…….

Standing side on, and focusing on the ball.


The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were…….

Keep my eyes on the ball the whole time that it is moving.


My Next Steps


To improve my striking of a ball I need to…………….because……………

Focus on the ball more, because, that is very important in striking.

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to………...because…………..

Look at were the ball is coming from, and keep my eyes on the ball at all times.


The game that I enjoyed the most was…………..because……………….

I enjoyed Bases, because it was fun to practice my throwing and catching skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment