Thursday 4 August 2016

Technology (Must Do) #1

Technology (Must Do)

On Tuesday we had technology at Lincoln Primary School. My group is cooking. I enjoy cooking, as some of the things we get to make are yummy. My favourite thing that we made were cinnamon pinwheels.



The thing we made today was Kiwi Burgers. Because we were starting Mandarin classes, we had to start cooking at 9:30 instead of 9:00. Some phrases I learnt from this lesson was,
Lǎoshī (Teacher), Nǐ hǎo (Hello), Huānyíng (Welcome). I found this session fun because, I didn't think that I was going to like it.

After Mandarin, we started to make the burgers. First we made the bread (By hand), then we made the patties (Also by hand). When the buns and patties were cooked, we assembled them. You had a choice of Pineapple, Cheese, Egg, Onion, Beetroot  and Tomato Sauce. I didn't have anything in my burger.

After we made them, we packed up and left for the bus.. 

I showed leadership by: Listening to the teacher and, sharing the utensils needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment