Thursday 4 August 2016

Tecnology (Must Do) #2

Technology (Must Do)

Today for technology, we made pancakes. They weren't your average pancakes though, they were whole wheat pancakes.

First we added all the dry ingredients to the bowl. Then we sifted them together. We then added all the wet ingredients to another bowl. After that we mixed those together, and added them to the dry ingredients. Finally we mixed them altogether. Then we went over to the stove top.

We got a spoon, and started spooning the mixture into the fry pan. We waited for the bubbles on the top to burst, then we flipped it over. Once they hade fully cooked, we transferred them to a plate. To make sure they stayed warm, we put them in the warming draw, at the bottom of the oven.

When they had all finished cooking, we got to eat them. At first I didn't think that I was going to like them, but they were nothing like I expected. If I made these again, I would cook them a little longer, as they were not golden brown.

I showed leadership today by, respecting the gear and, being aware of the hot pan on the stove. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment