Thursday 26 November 2015

Being A Good Role Model To Younger Students (Distinction post)

Being A Good Role Model To Younger Students


Today I was a good Role Model to younger students by............... eating my lunch outside my classroom when the lunch bell has already rung and I have not finished it. Another reason that I have been a good role model is by wearing my school uniform correctly. So for example I wear my correct clothes, T- shirt, jumper and culottes. I am also wearing pure green, red, grey, black or white socks. We have to make sure that we are wearing it correctly. I am also wearing my sunhat at lunchtimes and morning tea times. If I forget my hat, I will go and sit under the shades that are provided. I make sure that I drink lots of water on hot days so I don't get dehydrated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment