Monday 30 November 2015

Radio Station ( Distinction Post )

Radio Station

Today at Radio Station, we did what we normally did. If you didn't know already our school ( Oaklands ) has our own Radio Station. If you wanted to do it, you had to sign up. Since there were so many applicants, they had to choose SOME people. I was lucky enough to be one of them. I do Radio Station with Samantha Laing. We have different jobs. We both read the script and choose the songs. Sam controls the laptop and puts the songs on. While I have the hardest job. I have to work the controls board. So yeah I really do have the hardest job. Anyway, we have lots of fun at Radio Station. We are on at lunchtimes, every second Tuesday. The times are 8 : 30 - 9 : 00 and 1 : 00 to 1 : 30 on 107.2 FM. So now you can listen to us.   

No comments:

Post a Comment