Monday 30 November 2015

Peer Mediation Week 7 ( Distinction Post )

Peer Mediation Week 7

Today at Peer Mediation we had one problem. The problem was two kids disagreeing on something, then getting into a fight.  When we got over there, they weren't listening. They just kept fighting and fighting and fighting. They just would not stop until, I stepped in the middle of them. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner because it worked. I asked them what had happened, but they kept on fighting about who was saying what. I guess they both wanted to be the good guys. After they had told me what had happened I tried to resolve it. It turns out that they had disagreed on a little thing, ( which was what game they were going to play ). I actually didn't know what to say. So I came up with some games they could play. But the bell rang. One of the kids started crying and shouted at the other one for wasting their Morning Tea. Then they got into a fight again. I went and got their teacher and told them everything. I think the teacher sorted it out but I am sure she did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment