Thursday 26 November 2015

Peer Mediation Week 6 (Distiction Post)

Today at Peer Mediation, I had to do it by myself. But because I did Peer Mediation for Sam. W when she had to do it all by herself, she returned the favour and helped me. The first problem we had was, A little girl and a little boy having a stick fight. They had gone out of bounds to get some sticks for them and there friends. I told them to put them down. They didn't listen. Then I told them all the bad things that could happen if they kept on playing with them. The girl dropped the stick immediately and ran of. The boy on the other hand just kept on swinging it around his head and almost hit someone. I thought the best thing to do was get a teacher. I told Sam. W to go and get a teacher, so I could keep an I on the boy. When the teacher came, the boy dropped the stick and ran away. Now I think he knows not to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment